Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hidden messages in our words

We, humans, have more or less the same life. Whether rich or poor, most of us have families and friends. We click with some people and we like certain things.
Based on which we choose our friends.

I have realised the conversations we have with people tell us a lot about ourselves.
What we speak, how we feel about certain issues, if we look back, we know that all these have hidden messages in them.

Today we were speaking about children and how girls make you feel like parents.
Whereas boys are very emotionally detached.
Cant blame them they have to carry the burden of supporting the homes.

Somewhere I felt I was being baised.
I was confused.

I have realised that I am a bit annoyed that the freedom men have in this county compared to women. I have always been angry towards men as they disrespect women either on the road or at homes.

However I have realised that I have to work on this block.
I dont want my child to be like that.

Both men and women are Equal.
Each gender has a advantage & disadvantage.

Our thinking which eventually trasnforms into words has hidden messages to tell us about our Soul.
We are here to understand our inner most fears/bias, dissolve are fears and thus be able to truly love.

Look for the wonder that is constantly unfolding around us... in our thoughts, words and deeds... and beyond.... Messages are everywhere..
A bird in the sky,
A butterfly in the garden,
A puupy on the roadside,
And most of all in obstacles... every heavy door has a key which opens something of great value...
Dont run away from things that make you uncomfortable...
Go beyond and enjoy the treasure that life holds.....

Shradha

No comments:

Post a Comment