Thursday, September 23, 2010

What to eat and what not to eat !

I was quiet a rash presonality..
I really didnt care what I ate , what I didnt eat..
Well that attitude being extreme, i did suffer.
Then I went to the other extreme " extra cautious"
Now that I am pregnant, i am paranoid again..

I am so worried about the health of my child.
Just in the morning I said, its time humanity goes beyond the physical realm.

I feel there is to much limitation in this body.
And the mind - the less said the better.

The mind has turned out to be the worst friend - enemy of humanity !
The result - insanity.

We live like we think (with the mind ofcourse) that we are going to have this body in the same condition forever.

At times, I feel no matter however healthy you are going to be, untimatelt ..what's the end?
Some live till 60 and some till 80?

Is it better to fade away or burn out?
Well its a personal choice..

I am being a channel for a new life to enter thro me..
I am not being a pessimistic but rather a realistic..

I am too tired of pain bodies and find it so energy consuming to control mine..

I just am too tired,,,
whatever the case - good/bad/different health, i surrender in trust ... evenually all will be well ! or else in the well... both ways is fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment